This page is not a help page. It aims to present the accessibility policy of the www.initiative5pour100.fr site and to define the general level of accessibility observed on the site in accordance with the reference systems and regulations in force.
Digital accessibility is a set of good practices and standards that cover :
- Functional issues
- Tecnhical development
- Editorial content
These rules ensure that digital media (websites, mobile applications, documents, etc.) are fully accessible to all users, including those with disabilities.
An accessible site allows, for instance, to :
- Customise the display of the site according to your needs (enlarging the characters, changing the colours, changing the typography, stopping the animations, etc.).
- Navigate online with the help of assistive tools such as speech synthesisers or Braille displays.
- Navigate online without using the mouse, with the keyboard only, switches or via a touch screen.
- View videos or podcasts with subtitles or transcripts
Expertise France pays particular attention to the accessibility of its websites and mobile applications. It is therefore committed to a process aimed at complying with the RGAA (Référentiel Général d'Amélioration de l'Accessibilité - General Accessibility Improvement Framework) in accordance with article 47 of law no. 2005-102 of 11 February 2005.
In order to obtain the best possible result, digital accessibility is taken into account by all those involved in the design and development of websites and mobile applications. They are also accompanied by third-party experts, notably for auditing, arbitration and verification of corrections throughout the design and development phases.
Expertise France undertakes to make its internet, intranet and extranet sites and software packages accessible in accordance with article 47 of law n°2005-102 of 11 February 2005.
This declaration of accessibility applies to the website www.initiative5pour100.fr.
Identity of the registrant
Expertise France - L'Initiative
73, rue de Vaugirard
A detailed analysis of the audit report will be carried out and corrective measures planned later this year.
The compliance audit conducted by Ideance reveals that :
- 57.9% of GAAR 4 criteria are met
- The average compliance rate of the site is 62.2%.
- Image theme: criteria 1.2 and 1.8 are invalidated.
- Theme Colours: criteria 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 are invalidated
- Theme Links: criteria 6.1 and 6.2 are invalidated.
- Theme Scripts: criteria 7.1 and 7.3 are invalidated.
- Theme Mandatory elements: criteria 8.2, 8.6 and 8.7 are invalidated.
- Thematic Structure: criteria 9.1 and 9.2 are invalidated.
- Presentation: criteria 10.5, 10.7, 10.8 and 10.13 are invalidated.
- Forms theme: criteria 11.1, 11.10 and 11.13 are invalidated.
- Online navigation theme: criteria 12.6 and 12.11 are invalidated.
- Consultation theme: criterion 13.3 is invalidated.
Content not subject to the accessibility obligation
Derogations identified on the following third party content and services:
- ReCaptcha: a CAPTCHA is used on the contact form. It is present to respond to security issues and has been chosen for its good general accessibility level. However, it is not fully compliant with the RGAA.
- Microsoft Power BI: the detailed presentation of our missions is based on Microsoft Power BI. To this day, this service provided by Microsoft is not compliant with the RGAA requirements.
Establishment of this accessibility declaration
This declaration was drawn up on 24 March 2021.
Technologies used to create the site
User agents, assistive technologies and tools used to verify digital accessibility
The web page tests were carried out with the following combinations of web browsers and screen readers:
- Edge et JAWS 2020
- Firefox 85.0.2 et NVDA 2020.4
- Safari et VoiceOver (version disponible sur macOS Big Sur 11.2.1)
Pages of the site that were subject to the conformity check
The Digital Accessibility page was not tested during this first audit as it was published following this action. It will be taken into account during the next audit.
If you are unable to access any content or service on this site, you may contact us to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
You can contact us via the contact form.
This procedure is to be used in the following case: you have notified the website manager of a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing content or services on the website and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Défenseur des droits (French Human Rights Defender)
- Contact the delegate of the Défenseur des droits in your region
- Send a letter by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp): :
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07