Join The Initiative Network
The Initiative Network mobilizes high quality expertise through partners from the public, private and non-profit sectors for our high-level technical support missions. Only members of the Initiative Network can apply to do consultations. Candidates who are not part of the network must submit a parallel application if they wish to respond to a call for applications.
Expertise France is launching its website for the recruitment and management of a pool of experts. With this platform :
- You will increase your chances of having your expertise mobilised on one of the agency's many upcoming projects;
- Your profile will benefit from extensive visibility throughout the entire agency;
- Your personal account will allow you to easily appy for all our offers for short and long-term missions and to follow up your application;
- You are free to update your profile and to unsubscribe at any time.
Applications are open to any individual expert or legal person (organizations, management companies...) registered in the French national register of professional qualifications (RNCP), or a foreign national with professional or technical skills in the following areas:
- Combating HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria;
- Strengthening health systems;
- Measuring impact and public health assessments;
- Supporting the management, monitoring, and evaluation of grants in the health sector.
Applications may be submitted at any time (while the Network is officially operating) and they are reviewed by Expertise France. Confirmation of acceptance into the Network will be sent by email.
- Application form with proof of registration in the French professional register and proof of compliance with tax and social liabilities
- Appendix 1: self-declaration relating to the exclusion criteria, any conflicts of interest and the applicant's availability
- Appendices 2 and 3:
- For legal persons (organizations, management companies...): reference template
- For individual experts: CV template
- Appendix 4: Third party identity form and a bank account statement
A dedicated consultation call is published for each technical support mission, comprising the following information:
- Consultation overview document detailing the purpose of the mission and the maximum budget allocated.
- Consultation file containing:
- Draft statement of commitment and specific administrative clauses
- Appendix containing general conditions (general administrative clauses)
- Mission specifications
- CV template
- Self-declaration relating to the exclusion criteria, any conflicts of interest and the applicant's availability
The budget presented must not exceed the maximum amount indicated in the consultation overview document; however, this is not used as an assessment criteria for applications.
Expertise France assesses applications based on:
- Technical expertise of proposed experts;
- Selection criteria listed in the consultation overview document. For example: training, technical skills in the desired field, language skills, experience...
The tenderer (individual expert or legal person) with the highest score in the assessment will be offered a contract with Expertise France.